There's a new pop-up museum in Japan dedicated to poop. But what you're envisioning is probably wrong.
It's all colorful, cute and pop design poop at the pop-up museum. It's called the Unko Museum. Unko is Japanese for poop. The museum is located just south of Tokyo.
- Search for missing Illinois 5-year-old focusing on home, police say
- Law ends state license suspensions for non-driving offenses
- Police: Naked juveniles try to evade girl's dad after being found in bed together
- VIDEO: 19-year-old killed when tractor-trailer overturns onto his car
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
So far, nearly 10,000 people have visited in the first week alone.
The Unko Museum will be open through early August.
ウンベルト、うんこミュージアムに参上。— うんこミュージアム YOKOHAMA (@unko_museum2019) March 15, 2019
COPYRIGHT 2019 WWW.CNN.COM. TURNER BROADCASTING SYSTEM, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.