Keystone Light beer wants to pay your rent for a year.
The brand is kicking off a campaign to give a year's worth of free rent to 13 Keystone Light fans.
It's a part of a marketing strategy from parent company Miller-Coors.
The company said it's trying to win over younger drinkers who likely need financial security.
- A phone-free show: Concert at Stage AE will have restrictions for your cell
- Trump to promote turning natural gas into plastics in Pa.
- Tanker hauling 8,000 gallons of gasoline crashes over an embankment
- VIDEO: Mother, 10-year-old son found shot to death in Crawford County
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Sweepstakes winners will get the free rent in the form of a $12,000 check.
Other prizes include an inflatable Keystone Light chair and shower curtain.
The giveaway runs through the end of September.
To reach millennials over 21, the contest is available online or through Snapchat.
COPYRIGHT 2019 WWW.CNN.COM. TURNER BROADCASTING SYSTEM, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.