Stories of the day...
- Toddler found alive 14 hours after car crash in Utah river
- VIDEO: Steelers take on Bethel Park Police in charity basketball game
- John Stamos visits 'Full House' home; Fans don't notice Uncle Jesse
- PHOTOS: Explore the 2015 Pittsburgh Home & Garden Show
- Suspects sought in biker brawl caught on video (WARNING: GRAPHIC)
CLEARFIELD COUNTY, Pa. -- An 18-year-old Pennsylvania firefighter who was injured on the job last week died Monday.Jeffery Buck was pronounced dead at 4 p.m. after spending nearly a week at UPMC Altoona.
Buck was part of the crew called to a massive house fire in Clearfield, near State College, last Tuesday.
Investigators said a porch roof collapsed, pinning several firefighters.
Authorities said Buck and two other firefighters were hurt after getting trapped under debris.
Fellow firefighters scrambled to dig them out of the rubble. The other two firefighters continue to recover at home.
Doctors said Buck had been making progress but took a turn for the worse over the weekend.
Buck was a senior at Clearfield Area High School and a member of the Lawrence Township Fire Company.