• Braddock apartment building evacuated after CO scare


    BRADDOCK, Pa. - An apartment building in Braddock was evacuated Tuesday morning after reports of a carbon monoxide leak.

    Emergency officials said four people showed up at UPMC McKeesport Hospital complaining of headaches and were tested for CO.  Officials said all four people live inside an apartment on 5th Street.

    Medics and firefighters were called to the building and evacuated the other apartments.

    It was not immediately clear how many people live in the building.


    Next Up:

  • Headline Goes Here

    Braddock apartment building evacuated after CO scare

  • Headline Goes Here

    Looking back at The Blizzard of '93

  • Headline Goes Here

    Teen "set-up" by man he met on Grindr, beaten in ruthless attack

  • Headline Goes Here

    Police need help identifying woman found dead inside mall

  • Headline Goes Here

    Police: Child, 12, sent threat that closed Pennsylvania school district