• Butler man dies after accidental electrocution

    Updated:

    BUTLER, Pa. - A man died Wednesday in what state police called an accidental electrocution in Butler County.

    Roger Lee Cravener, 43, of Butler, was placing a ladder against a residence along Sunset Drive in Center when it came into contact with electrical wires at 2:20 p.m., state police said.

    Cravener was taken to Butler Memorial Hospital where he died, troopers said.

    This article was written by Channel 11's news exchange partners at TribLIVE.

    Next Up:


  • Headline Goes Here

    Butler man dies after accidental electrocution

  • Headline Goes Here

    Looking back at The Blizzard of '93

  • Headline Goes Here

    Teen "set-up" by man he met on Grindr, beaten in ruthless attack

  • Headline Goes Here

    Police need help identifying woman found dead inside mall

  • Headline Goes Here

    Police: Child, 12, sent threat that closed Pennsylvania school district