• Fire spreads from chimney at Coraopolis home


    CORAOPOLIS, Pa. - The Red Cross is assisting two adults and two children after flames damaged a home in Coraopolis Friday night.

    Investigators said the fire spread from the chimney of the August Drive home to the roof.

    Fire crews said water froze quickly as they worked to put out the flames.

    One person was home at the time of the fire. No injuries were reported.

    Next Up:

  • Headline Goes Here

    Fire spreads from chimney at Coraopolis home

  • Headline Goes Here

    Looking back at The Blizzard of '93

  • Headline Goes Here

    Teen "set-up" by man he met on Grindr, beaten in ruthless attack

  • Headline Goes Here

    Police need help identifying woman found dead inside mall

  • Headline Goes Here

    Police: Child, 12, sent threat that closed Pennsylvania school district