F.N.B. Corp. is shuttering five branches in April, including one in Pittsburgh.
A regulatory filing revealed F.N.B. filed applications to close the sites across five states. The Pittsburgh location is in Squirrel Hill.
A spokesperson confirmed that the office, at 4300 Murray Ave., will close at 4 p.m. on April 21. Operations will be consolidated with a branch a mile away, at 1940 Murray Ave.
F.N.B. (NYSE:FNB) also plans to close a branch in Ohio and three in North Carolina.
Here are the locations:
- 4300 Murray Ave., Pittsburgh
- 1190 State Road 303, Streetsboro, Ohio
- 2618 Mitchell Ave., Linville, North Carolina
- 211 Central Park Ave., Pinehurst, North Carolina
- 701 Green Valley Road, Greensboro, North Carolina
Read more at Pittsburgh Business Times.
©2023 Cox Media Group