• Man rushed to hospital after carbon monoxide leak

    Updated:

    HOUSTON, Pa. - A Washington County man was rushed to the hospital late Wednesday morning after a carbon monoxide leak in his house.

    Authorities said the man and his son were inside their West Madison Street home in Houston when the man fell ill. The son didn’t have to go to the hospital.

    A firefighter at the scene said he wanted to remind people to be careful and get their home heating systems checked.

    Next Up:


  • Headline Goes Here

    Man rushed to hospital after carbon monoxide leak

  • Headline Goes Here

    Looking back at The Blizzard of '93

  • Headline Goes Here

    Teen "set-up" by man he met on Grindr, beaten in ruthless attack

  • Headline Goes Here

    Police need help identifying woman found dead inside mall

  • Headline Goes Here

    Police: Child, 12, sent threat that closed Pennsylvania school district