• Man, sons sickened by carbon monoxide at Stanton Heights home

    Updated:

    PITTSBURGH - A man and his two sons were rushed to an area hospital Monday night after being sickened by carbon monoxide in Stanton Heights.

    Emergency crews said they were called to a home on Brintell Street just before 8 p.m.

    According to Channel 11's news exchange partners at TribLIVE, paramedics discovered that the man and the boys, ages 8 and 12, had become sick.

    Gas company crews were called in to find the source of the leak.

    The man and the boys' conditions were not immediately released.

    Next Up:


  • Headline Goes Here

    Man, sons sickened by carbon monoxide at Stanton Heights home

  • Headline Goes Here

    Looking back at The Blizzard of '93

  • Headline Goes Here

    Teen "set-up" by man he met on Grindr, beaten in ruthless attack

  • Headline Goes Here

    Police need help identifying woman found dead inside mall

  • Headline Goes Here

    Police: Child, 12, sent threat that closed Pennsylvania school district