• Radio shorts out, causes fire at Washington County shopping plaza

    Updated:

    None - PETERS TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Firefighters spent early Monday morning battling a blaze that broke out a shopping plaza in Peters Township, Washington County.

    The blaze was reported at Kopy Kats at the Pella Plaza.

    Authorities said the blaze began when a radio inside the restaurant shorted out.

    The shop suffered smoke damage. No other businesses were affected.

    Next Up:


  • Headline Goes Here

    Radio shorts out, causes fire at Washington County shopping plaza

  • Headline Goes Here

    Looking back at The Blizzard of '93

  • Headline Goes Here

    Teen "set-up" by man he met on Grindr, beaten in ruthless attack

  • Headline Goes Here

    Police need help identifying woman found dead inside mall

  • Headline Goes Here

    Police: Child, 12, sent threat that closed Pennsylvania school district