MEDFORD, Ore. - An Oregon man is in custody after police say he brought a bag of guns to the airport.
Authorities say Anthony Anderson, 33, of Medford walked into Rogue Valley International Medford Airport with a bag containing guns and ammunition, as well as a shoulder holster with a handgun.
- Softball coach charged with sending nude photos to underage student
- CDC: Americans not having enough babies to replace ourselves
- Sheriff: Missing teen Jayme Closs found alive, suspect in custody
- VIDEO: Police seek help in identifying pair wanted in attempted burglary
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
TSA agents reportedly told police that Anderson wanted to board a flight without a boarding pass or ID. Officers say the suspect refused to talk to them, then tried to grab his handgun in a scuffle with police before being arrested.
Authorities say mental illness or drugs may be a factor in the incident.