LONDON - Prince Harry turns 34 Saturday, and even though he has been around the royal family his entire life, the Duke of Sussex admits he still gets nervous when he runs into his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II.
Those panic attacks are brought to light in a new documentary that examines life inside the royal family, the Express reported Saturday.
During the two-part series -- called “Queen of the World” -- Prince Harry was speaking with hospitality professionals from the Caribbean. The professionals were spending time at Buckingham Palace, the newspaper reported.
“You guys have spent way more time in Buckingham Palace than I ever have -- and you’ve only been here two weeks,” the prince said.
Harry added, “If you suddenly bump into (the queen) in the corridor, don’t panic.
“I know you will. We all do!”
The show will air Sept. 29 on ITV, the Express reported.
- Skylights 2018: Week 3 high school football scores
- Death of teen hit, killed by train ruled accidental
- Photos: Hurricane Florence batters Carolinas
- VIDEO: Man plans to sue Pittsburgh after alleged unprovoked arrest
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.