A Florida man may be in trouble with a bunch of parents after telling their children there is no Santa Claus.
The man, who was not named, was at Cape Coral’s Festival of Lights Saturday holding a large sign, yelling at families that parents are lying to their children when they tell them about Santa, WBBH reported.
He also said Santa isn’t real.
Some told WBBH they were heartbroken because of the man’s actions.
Others said their children were paying attention to the light display and didn’t notice the man.
- More blood pressure medication recalled due to possible cancer risk
- 'Baby, It's Cold Outside' writer's daughter defends song
- Alcohol, weather believed to be factors in fatal crash, police say
- VIDEO: Escaped child killer gone 45 years makes U.S. Marshals’ most wanted list
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Police said they could have intervened if he had used a megaphone or created a riot, but he did not.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.