SEATTLE - Police arrested a woman Sunday night after she tried to run over a group of people who were having a snowball fight, authorities said.
- Washington County police officer arrested on child rape charges
- Garth Brooks joining Pittsburgh Pirates for spring training
- Couple facing child endangerment charges after failing to see doctor for infant
- VIDEO: Father selling cupcakes to help son with brain tumor
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
The person who took the video said the incident happened around 8 p.m. Sunday in the Capitol Hill neighborhood. The witness said a driver turned around and drove toward pedestrians after someone hit her Jeep with a snowball on Thomas Street. Video appeared to show people running to avoid the vehicle.
After getting stuck in snow, the driver put her keys between her fingers, got out of the Jeep and tried to fight someone, witnesses said.
Responding officers conducted a field sobriety test on the woman, which determined she was high on marijuana, officials said. She was charged with driving under the influence of drugs.
The Cox Media Group National Content Desk contributed to this report.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.