BOSTON — A Natick, Massachusetts, firefighter lives up to the mantra: "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear." But instead of singing, he used a pillow to spread Christmas cheer throughout Boston.
Brendan Edwards donned the green costume, yellow tights and pointed hat of Buddy the Elf from the movie, "Elf."
- More blood pressure medication recalled due to possible cancer risk
- 'Baby, It's Cold Outside' writer's daughter defends song
- Alcohol, weather believed to be factors in fatal crash, police say
- VIDEO: Escaped child killer gone 45 years makes U.S. Marshals' most wanted list
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Edwards then challenged people to pillow fights in Faneuil Hall.
And as he goofed around, stunned faces melted into smiles, Boston25News reported.
Edwards told Boston25News he hopes to hit the streets of Boston once a week until Christmas.
© 2020 Cox Media Group