FREDERISK, Colo. — The house in Frederick, Colorado, where Shanann Watts and her two daughters were murdered by husband and father Chris Watts will be put up for auction this spring.
The house will hit the auction block in April with the proceeds going toward the unpaid principal of $349,938, the news station reported.
Chris Watts pleaded guilty in November 2018 to killing his wife and their daughter, Bella 4, and 3-year-old Celeste in a fit of rage last August. Shanann Watts was also pregnant at the time with a son. Chris Watts was sentenced to life in prison after his guilty plea.
- First of 3 wintry systems moving in Tuesday night
- Missing Georgia children found buried endured violent chaos at home
- Transgender woman claims she was mistreated by clerk at video game store
- VIDEO: City confirms Pittsburgh salt truck damaged several cars, then drove away
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2020 Cox Media Group