LEBANON, Ohio - An Ohio mother is asking for the public's help finding her daughter’s “daddy doll” after it was lost Friday in the Lebanon and Springboro area.
My toddler lost her daddy doll on Friday. We were at Larosas, Dairy Queen on Columbus Ave. and also in the neighborhood...Posted by Jessica Osborne on Monday, July 15, 2019
The toddler lost the doll sometime on Friday while the family was in the Columbus Avenue area in Lebanon. They were at the LaRosa’s and Dairy Queen, but Osborne said that the doll could have been lost while they were traveling on Ohio 48 and Bunnell Hill Road.
“She is devastated,” the mother said of her daughter. “We use if often when he trains and she isn’t able to see or speak to him. Please, if you see this doll, I would be grateful for its return."
- Double shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 in the hospital
- Florida man makes sign after panhandler rejects his job offer
- Can you help? A 10-year-old girl is missing and police are looking for her
- VIDEO: Norwin sophomore identified as teen killed in fall at YMCA camp
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.