WEST JORDAN, Utah - A photograph of a Utah police officer cradling a baby while the infant’s mother filed a domestic violence report has gone viral, KUTV reported.
One of the clerks at the West Jordan Police Department snapped a photo of Officer R. Lofgran holding and bottle feeding the baby and caring for the woman’s other young children, KSTU reported.
- Couple headed to their wedding in Pittsburgh killed in crash on Pennsylvania interstate
- Chris Watts case: Colorado dad sentenced to life in prison in killings of pregnant wife, daughters
- Woman pulled to safety after road flooded by water main break
- VIDEO: David's Bridal files for bankruptcy, but your order is safe
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
“He spent hours on this call. Thank you for your service,” one person wrote on the West Jordan Police Department’s Facebook page.
The photos and posts have been shared more than 370 times and have been liked by nearly 3,000 people since it was posted on Thursday.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.