LOUISVILLE, Ky. - Some road hogs snarled traffic on a Kentucky interstate Wednesday morning.
An accident involving an overturned tractor-trailer brought traffic to a standstill early Wednesday, as pigs in the truck escaped and blocked several lanes of Louisville's "Spaghetti Junction," WDRB reported.
The truck overturned on the Interstate 65 South ramp that leads to I-71 and I-64, the Louisville Courier-Journal reported. The truck was also carrying other types of livestock, the newspaper reported.
A dispatcher said the truck overturned at 7:15 a.m., the Courier-Journal reported.
All lanes of the ramp to I-71 North and I-64 east were closed, but one lane is now open, according to MetroSafe.
Authorities continued to round up the pigs and lead them to safety, WDRB reported.
Officials said there were injuries reported, according to WLKY.
- Off-duty Pittsburgh officer shot while visiting friends has died
- Trending 'aged' photo app raises privacy concerns
- Florida man makes sign after panhandler rejects his job offer
- VIDEO: Norwin sophomore identified as teen killed in fall at YMCA camp
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.