SHELBY COUNTY, Tenn. - A Shelby County woman was arrested after police said she shared nude photos of her boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend on Facebook.
The woman whose photos were shared online told police that Caprice Holmes, 22, posted them “in retaliation because she was angry.”
The victim said that Holmes posted the photos of her without permission.
- Pizza delivery driver shot, killed in East Liberty
- Pittsburgh priest accused of sexually abusing a minor
- Customer says parking lot mechanic at AutoZone offered disturbing discount
- VIDEO: Police, motorcycle gang brawl at South Side bar; 4 arrests made
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
According to police, the photos shared on Facebook could be seen by several friends of Holmes, and comments were made about the victim.
The woman told police she felt upset and embarrassed because of the images.
Police said the images displayed the victim’s private areas.
Holmes was charged with unlawful exposure. She is awaiting arraignment on Oct. 15.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.