WICHITA FALLS, Texas — Police were called to a Texas Walmart after a woman was reportedly drinking wine from a Pringles can and riding an electric cart in the parking lot.
Officers responded to a call around 9 a.m. about a suspicious person in the store's parking lot, the Times Record News reported. Investigators found the woman at a nearby restaurant and told her she was banned from the Walmart.
The caller said the woman had been riding around the store’s parking lot since 6:30 a.m., drinking wine from the potato chip can.
- Parents charged after 3-year-old with cancer, 17-pound tumor dies
- Family describes cruise that returned after hundreds of passengers sickened
- Former Steeler speaks out about Antonio Brown-Ben Roethlisberger controversy
- VIDEO: Man accuses Greyhound driver of racial profiling
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Cox Media Group