Forget unlimited soup and salad, what about pasta for a lifetime?
That's what Olive Garden is offering with its new deal.
The Italian restaurant chain said it's introducing a Lifetime Pasta Pass Thursday.
- A phone-free show: Concert at Stage AE will have restrictions for your cell
- Trump to promote turning natural gas into plastics in Pa.
- Tanker hauling 8,000 gallons of gasoline crashes over an embankment
- VIDEO: Mother, 10-year-old son found shot to death in Crawford County
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
The pass includes a lifetime of unlimited servings of any pasta bowl, along with unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks.
The deal is an upgrade to Olive Garden's Never Ending Pasta Pass. The Never Ending pass is $100.
The first 50 people who buy those can opt into the Lifetime Pasta Pass for an extra $400.
Both go on sale August 15 at 2 p.m. eastern time.
COPYRIGHT 2019 WWW.CNN.COM. TURNER BROADCASTING SYSTEM, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.