BUCKS COUNTY, Pa. - Nine people were injured Sunday when a lightning strike caused a tree to fall at a swim club in Pennsylvania.
Lightning flashed and then a tree fell onto a tent around 5 p.m., injuring two adults and seven children, WPVI reported.
Some of the victims were taken to a hospital. Three people were severely injured. Six people suffered minor injuries, WPVI reported.
- Local animal rescue group asking for public's help after dog found tied to post, shot to death
- Man shot during fight in Bethel Park
- Additional units called in, officers hurt as crowds shut down East Carson Street
- VIDEO: Inclusive playground opens at The Children's Home of Pittsburgh
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.