KHARKIV, Ukraine - A raccoon cafe has opened in Ukraine and customers are flocking to the unique business.
The wait time can get up to 30 minutes for people to snuggle up to the furry little creatures.
- Soon-to-be brides out of a reception venue after facility abruptly closes
- State asks Kennywood why they keep closing The Steel Curtain
- Bungee cord snaps on slingshot ride at Florida adventure park
- VIDEO: Neighbors say they're being overrun by rats
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
The raccoon cafe's owner said he bought the raccoons when they were babies at an eco-farm.
He said he studied the animals and talked with veterinarians before bringing the raccoons into his cafe.
Visitors said not everyone has access to raccoons at home, so it's nice to pet one at a cafe.
COPYRIGHT 2019 WWW.CNN.COM. TURNER BROADCASTING SYSTEM, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.