A produce company based in Michigan has issued a recall of apples it had shipped to eight states.
The apples were sold in plastic bags under the brands of Great Lakes or North Bay Produce Pure Michigan. They also were in plain plastic or white paper tote bags and were on display in bulk.
The apples were shipped to Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, North Carolina, Texas and Wisconsin, USA Today reported.
They were shipped between Oct. 16 and 21, CNN reported.
There are no reports of anyone getting sick by eating the apples under the recall, CNN reported.
Click here for the complete list of recalled apples.
- Repairs underway, Pittsburgh street could be closed for months after bus falls in sinkhole
- Civil lawsuit dismissed between the family of Antwon Rose, City of East Pittsburgh, Michael Rosfeld
- Pa. bill to allow 3 Sunday hunting days altered in state House
- VIDEO: Neighbors of extreme haunted house start petition to shut it down
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.