PITTSBURGH - Saint Vincent College announced its 18th president on Friday: Father Paul R. Taylor.
Taylor, a Benedictine monk and the current executive vice president, will become the head of the college on July 1.
Throughout his more than two decades with the university, Taylor has held a number of administrative positions including dean of Admission and Financial Aid and acting dean of students. In his latest position as executive director, he launched a $100 million campaign to strengthen the school's endowment and provide additional scholarships for students.
- 7th American tourist dead in Dominican Republic while celebrating her birthday
- 4,600 cases of Pillsbury flour recalled over possible E. coli contamination
- Harry Potter festival coming to Pittsburgh
- VIDEO: Man who gave free 'Dad Hugs' during Pittsburgh Pride goes viral
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times