PITTSBURGH — "Stronger Than Hate" T-shirts are being sold to benefit the Tree of Life synagogue where 11 people lost their lives Saturday when a gunman began shooting.
The message is included in a design based on the Pittsburgh Steelers’ logo -- a design that has become a widely shared symbol since the deadly shooting.
The shirts are being sold online (CLICK HERE), as well as at Yinzers in the Burgh on Penn Avenue in Pittsburgh and Ithen Global on Broad Street in Grove City.
All sales benefit the Tree of Life synagogue.
While this and other fundraisers are legitimate, the FBI has issued a warning for fake donation organizations.
- LIVE UPDATES: 11 killed in shooting at Tree of Life synagogue
- What we know about victims killed at Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh
- Timeline of events at Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh
- What we know about officers injured in synagogue shooting
- How to help victims of Pittsburgh synagogue shooting
- "I was just breaking down, I couldn't hold it." Worker inside synagogue recounts shooting
- What we know about Robert Bowers, suspect in mass shooting at Pittsburgh synagogue
- Download the WPXI News App for continuing coverage of this breaking story
Cox Media Group