PITTSBURGH - SoFresh, a Tampa-based restaurant with a healthy eating approach, has landed on PPG Place for its first expansion location outside of Florida.
Tyler Berlingeri, the director of brand expression for SoFresh, reports that the restaurant has scheduled a soft opening of its downtown Pittsburgh location at Five PPG Place on Tuesday, July 9.
- Family desperate for answers after woman's body found in suitcase
- Bomb threats called into Youngstown fireworks business after President Trump tweet
- Mother of toddler left at fire station found, investigators believe
- VIDEO: Teen mows American flag design into yard to honor fallen soldier
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times