PITTSBURGH - Saturday marked two weeks since the deadly attack at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill.
Sunday, members of the Jewish community gathered to help the healing process.
Some world-renowned Jewish musicians leant their star power to the event, showing the community that they will continue to be supported.
WATCH THE FULL STORY BELOW:
- 18-year-old girl shot, police interviewing possible suspect
- Girl gets creepy calls to smartwatch on way to bus stop
- Judge releases violent offenders after losing election
- VIDEO: Chilly weather returns before next storm moves in
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2018 Cox Media Group.