MCKEESPORT, Pa. - UPDATE Monday 2:10 p.m. - One of the men who showed up at the hospital with a gunshot wound to the head has died.
Dijuan Bray, 24, died at the hospital Sunday, according to the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office.
Two men showed up at a hospital in McKeesport early Saturday morning with gunshot wounds to their heads.
According to police, the men drove themselves to UPMC McKeesport Hospital around 3:42 a.m., then were transported to local trauma hospitals.
The driver of the vehicle, a 33-year-old man, has non-life-threatening injuries, according to police. The passenger, a 22-year-old man, was last listed in critical condition.
Police said it's unclear where the shootings occurred, but there were reports of shots fired on the Rankin Bridge around 3:35 a.m. Broken window glass and ballistic evidence consistent with a shooting were found in that area.
The driver of the vehicle was interviewed but was not cooperative with officers, police said.
Police said the victims arrived in a dark blue Chevrolet Colorado pickup truck. Anyone with information is asked to call 1-833-255-8477.
- Pizza delivery driver shot, killed in East Liberty
- Police: Bowling ball smashed on employee's head during assault at Michigan bowling alley
- Bodies of 11 infants found in ceiling of Detroit funeral home
- VIDEO: Police, motorcycle gang brawl at South Side bar; 4 arrests made
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.