HOMESTEAD, Pa. - A man is recovering in the hospital after being shot Wednesday night at a playground in Homestead.
Investigators told Channel 11 officers were called to Charlie Batch Playground on East 16th Street just after 10 p.m.
When officers arrived at the scene, they found a 23-year-old man with several gunshot wounds. He was taken to the hospital where he is in stable condition.
Investigators said the victim was at the playground with several other people when they got into an argument with another group and shots were fired.
- Girl's seat belt came undone on Kennywood coaster, family says
- Man caught taking photos of children inside car in Sandcastle parking lot, woman says
- Pittsburgh police looking for missing 13-year-old
- VIDEO: Charleroi firefighter attacked on the job
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Investigators determined Demon Ross, 18, provided the shooter with the gun used in the incident.
Ross is facing several charges, including carrying a firearm without a license, and criminal conspiracy.
Police continue to investigate and search for the person who pulled the trigger.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Allegheny County news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.