WEST ALEXANDER, Pa. - One person was killed and two others were hurt in a crash Friday morning in Washington County.
The two-vehicle crash was reported shortly after 5:30 a.m. at the intersection of Liberty Road and Route 40.
Leland Mackey, 47, the driver and sole occupant of one of the vehicles, died. Mackey, of Bethany, West Virginia, was not wearing a seatbelt, according to the Washington County Coroner’s Office.
The driver and passenger of the other vehicle were taken to a hospital. Their conditions were not immediately available.
- Steelers Antonio Brown cited for going 100+ mph on McKnight Road
- Halloween decoration or racist display? Local bar's decor sparks controversy
- Black Friday 2018: Walmart ad features deals on iPhones, TVs, laptops and more
- VIDEO: Influenza isn't only respiratory virus causing concern in Pittsburgh/a>
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2018 Cox Media Group.