PITTSBURGH - A man was shot in Pittsburgh's Garfield neighborhood Saturday afternoon.
Police responded to a ShotSpotter alert around 1:35 p.m.
When police arrived on scene, they said they found a man who was shot twice. He was conscious and alert.
The man was transported to a hospital in stable condition.
Police are still investigating.
- 6 western PA massage parlors raided as part of national human trafficking investigation
- Treasure hunter finds memory card from GoPro containing man's last moments; returns to parents
- TV reporter killed when stunt plane crashes in Louisiana
- VIDEO: Digital IDs rolling out in some states
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.