LANCASTER TOWNSHIP, Pa. - One person has been taken to the hospital following a tractor-trailer crash on Interstate 79 in Butler County.
According to PennDOT, the crash happened in the southbound lanes near mile marker 90 in Lancaster Township.
One lane was closed after the crash, but Pennsylvania State Police told Channel 11 traffic is now getting by.
According to the Harmony Fire District, a hazardous materials crew was called to the scene due to the diesel fuel in the truck. It's unclear what the tractor-trailer was hauling.
- Former student diagnosed with rare cancer that killed classmate
- Nanny convicted of fatally force-feeding infant girl who woke her from nap
- Father of 'Pittsburgh Dad,' inspiration for character, dies
- VIDEO: Porch pirate steals $40k in chemotherapy meds
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.