PITTSBURGH - The Allegheny County Medical Examiner’s Office investigated 111 homicides in 2018.
The final list of homicides in the county was released Wednesday morning.
Diron Hopwood’s death was the first homicide of the year. The 25-year-old was shot and killed Jan. 9 in Pittsburgh, just blocks from Westinghouse High School.
The last homicide of 2018 happened New Year’s Eve in North Braddock. Ta-Sean Gray, 18, was found shot to death and lying under a grill behind a home.
June and October saw the most homicides, with 16 each month.
December had three homicides -- the smallest monthly total for the year.
To see the full list of Allegheny County homicides in 2018, CLICK HERE.
- Trump's wall donations reach $18 million; second most donated to GoFundMe cause in 2018
- Bodies found in burned truck after apparent murder-suicide
- 2 charged with selling drugs after $223K worth of cocaine, meth found
- VIDEO: 19-Year-Old Killed By Bullet While Lying On Couch, Police Say
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.