Jaden Persuad is making a difference in the world, one stuffed animal at a time.
The 12-year-old delivered the plush pets to patients at UPMC Children's Hospital in Lawrenceville on Wednesday.
He's doing it as he copes with his own hardship.
For more information on Jaden Reacts, visit his Facebook page.
WATCH THE FULL STORY BELOW:
- Abducted teen girl safe, suspect in custody after standoff
- Calm between the storms as 2 more systems move toward Pittsburgh
- Police: Woman texts friends about being beaten by boyfriend, dies days later
- VIDEO: Cardinal Wuerl: "I forgot I knew about abuse allegations"
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Cox Media Group