PITTSBURGH - UPDATE 4:15 p.m.
Kenneth Parker, 18, has been arrested for allegedly shooting a 35-year-old man who drove himself to a local police station to get help.
- Pizza place will give you free slice for losing Mega Millions ticket
- Student said he had 'surprise' for teacher before stabbing her, victim's father says
- LIVE UPDATES: President trump condemns violence, bombs sent to Democrats
- VIDEO: Man Accused of Breaking into Homes While Naked, Crashing into Cars
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
A man drove himself to Pittsburgh Zone 6 Police Station in the West End after being shot.
Police said the shooting happened in Pittsburgh's Elliot neighborhood.
The 25-year-old man was shot in the stomach and taken to a hospital, where he is in critical condition, according to police.
According to a witness, when the man arrived, he got out of his car and collapsed on the ground.
Police are now searching for a suspect.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.