PITTSBURGH — Two arrests were made as authorities executed a search warrant late Thursday night at an unlicensed club in Pittsburgh’s Perry South neighborhood, police said.
The Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement assisted Pittsburgh police in executing the warrant at Savvy on Perrysville Avenue. Alcohol, furniture and money were seized, authorities said.
A series of health and fire code violations were also found at the club.
Two arrests were made for an outstanding bench warrant and drug possession.
A sign in the front window of the club indicates it has been shut down.
- Artist immortalizes Pittsburgh rapper Mac Miller in 15-foot mural
- Blanks to be fired during active shooter drill at local school
- Live Updates: Tracking Hurricane Florence, impact on Pittsburgh area
- VIDEO: Apple Announces New iPhones, Accessory Changes
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2020 Cox Media Group