PITTSBURGH — 2018 is now the wettest year on record in Pittsburgh.
As of 5 p.m., Pittsburgh has received 0.34 inches of rainfall today on Monday.
This brings the total liquid precipitation for 2018 to 57.42 inches, which is a new record for annual precipitation. The previous record of 57.41 inches was set in 2004.
More rainfall is expected between now and midnight, which will add to this already record-setting yearly total.
- Report: Disagreement with teammate led to Antonio Brown missing Sunday's game
- Coroner identifies young man found dead under grill behind home
- Search underway for 13-year-old girl, 17-year-old boy
- VIDEO: Pittsburgh Steelers' James Conner inspired by young boy with cancer
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2020 Cox Media Group