YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio — Three men from western Pennsylvania are among 16 men arrested in Ohio, accused of seeking to sexually exploit children, authorities said.
The arrests were made as part of an undercover sting, the second this year in the Youngstown area.
An investigation by the Mahoning Valley Human Trafficking Task Force led to the arrests, which were announced Friday by Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost and Mahoning County Sheriff Jerry Greene.
The three men from western Pennsylvania who were arrested are:
- David Kent, 24, Cranberry Township
- Steven Sutton, 44, Prospect
- Thomas Yakemovic III, 30, West Middlesex
Authorities identified the other men arrested as:
- William Ragle, 25, Akron
- Dennis Dabney II, 47, Salem
- Ronald Woods III, 23, Austintown
- Ommar Castro Diaz, 24, Cleveland
- Nicholas Sammartino, 20, Youngstown
- Andrew Wirth, 30, Ravenna
- Joel Kurz, 30, Boardman
- Grant Geib, 24, Orville
- Darrell Davis, 60, East Liverpool
- Timothy Leverknight, 53, Salem
- Brian Underwood, 33, Youngstown
- James McClalin III, 39, Hubbard
- Charles Stumpf, 23, Akron
Cox Media Group