ARNOLD, Pa. - Seven people were taken to hospitals late Thursday night after they were overcome by carbon monoxide at a home in Arnold, officials said.
The incident was reported about 11:30 p.m. at the home on Constitution Boulevard.
A deputy fire chief said the people inside the home reported experiencing flu-like symptoms and their carbon monoxide detector was going off.
Investigators said the carbon monoxide was coming from a furnace.
- Family prays for man hospitalized after Route 28 crash
- 5 things to know about spine condition affecting Steelers' Ryan Shazier
- New study says birth control could increase risk for breast cancer
- VIDEO: California Wildfires Burn Nearly 30 Horses
© 2018 Cox Media Group.