DUNBAR TOWNSHIP, Pa. - UPDATE 3:27 p.m. Thursday - Luther Bryner, who has been missing since Monday night, was found dead on Thursday.
State police confirm to Channel 11 that Bryner was found about a mile from his home in Dunbar Township.
No foul play is expected. Police believe exposure to the elements was a factor.
ORIGINAL: Pennsylvania State Police are searching for a missing 87-year-old man last seen Monday night.
Luther Bryner is described as five feet nine inches tall weighing 140 pounds. State police say he has gray hair and hazel eyes.
Download the WPXI News App for missing persons alerts in your area
When he was last seen around 10:30 p.m. near Rankin Airshaft Road in Dunbar Township, he was wearing a light-colored t-shirt and light pajama bottoms.
Anyone who sees Bryner is asked to call 911.
FAYETTE COUNTY: Missing/Endangered Person. PSP Uniontown is searching for Luther Bryner, 87; 5'9", 140 lbs., gray hair, hazel Eyes. Wearing a light colored T-shirt & light Pajama bottoms. Last seen Feb. 11 10:30 p.m. around Rankin Airshaft Road, Dunbar Township. Call 911 if seen. pic.twitter.com/pEoTS3PHxL— PA State Police (@PAStatePolice) February 12, 2019
- Children found malnourished, locked in dog kennel, deputies say
- Drug dealers using high-tech cars to smuggle drugs into Pa.
- Police break down door of innocent woman while looking for kidnapping suspects
- VIDEO: Antonio Brown found guilty of speeding
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.