PITTSBURGH — A former Pittsburgh restaurant owner is on trial for allegedly stalking and sexually assaulting a woman he had met at a bar.
Police say Adnan Pehlivan met the 25-year-old woman while she was at Kopy's bar with her roommates.
In court on Friday, the woman's roommates testified about what they had experienced, and the 911 call that one of them placed was entered into evidence.
- Contentious testimony in trial of restaurateur accused of sexual assault
- Lawyer for restaurant owner accused of sexual assault wants some evidence thrown out
- Restaurant owner accused of sexual assault staying in jail
- Restaurant owner arrested, accused of sexually assaulting sleeping woman
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2020 Cox Media Group