BRENTWOOD, Pa. - Official broke ground Thursday on another of Allegheny Health Network’s new neighborhood hospitals, this time in Brentwood.
The two-story, 10-bed hospital on Route 51 just north of Greenlee Road will be open 24/7 and offer an emergency department.
“We will be available to give emergency care staffed by emergency-trained folks, just like the larger hospitals,” said Thomas Campbell of AHN.
SEE THE FULL STORY BELOW:
- Dad accused of starving infant daughter told 911 dispatcher baby was ‘dead as a doornail'
- Health department reveals new details on suspected cases of mysterious illness
- Police: Man struck, killed by tractor-trailer on I-79 walked into traffic on purpose
- VIDEO: Aerial Footage Of Hurricane Michael Damage
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2018 Cox Media Group.