PITTSBURGH - Nearly 1,000 pieces of jewelry, a snowblower, abandoned vehicles, electronics and more will be auctioned off at the Pittsburgh International Airport.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Allegheny County news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
The event is scheduled for Saturday at 10 a.m. in the Heavy Equipment Building on Cargo Road.
The items up for auction include an electric cart, a crash truck (specially built to rescue people from a plane crash), a lawnmower, snowplows, power tools, tires, a glass message board and a water cooler.
CLICK HERE to see the full list of items up for auction
Cash, checks and credit cards will be accepted. There will be a 15% buyer's premium with 5% waived for cash or check purchases.
Airport officials said they also donated more than 35 boxes of clothing to Circles of Greater Pittsburgh, a nonprofit that helps those in need.
- Pa. youth football coach facing possible fine after blowout win
- First snow of season: It's coming this week to parts of area
- Marine veteran says he was kicked out of local Applebee's
- VIDEO: Local school bus driver arrested on suspicion of DUI, according to school officials
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.