PITTSBURGH - Cardigan Day may have been last week, but it is still a beautiful day at the airport, according to the facility's therapy dogs.
— Pittsburgh International Airport (@PITairport) November 22, 2019
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts for news stories. CLICK HERE to find out how.
The dogs were sporting red cardigans in honor of Mr. Rogers and the release of a new movie featuring the iconic Pittsburgher's story.
The dogs are part of the PIT PAWS: Pittsburgh International Airport Pups Alleviating Worry and Stress. It's a therapy dog program started in 2017 to help passengers feel more comfortable before flying.
- Navy veteran found dead in his apartment died 3 years prior, medical examiner says
- Sex offender removed from hospital during birth of his child
- Mom furious about tattoo daughter got during class at local high school
- VIDEO: What you need to know if you're heading to Light Up Night
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.