PITTSBURGH - A concert will be held Wednesday night in memory of Antwon Rose.
The event, called the Antwon Rose II Benefit Concert featuring Sa-Roc, will be held at the Ace Hotel Ballroom in East Liberty.
There will be live performances by 10 different local hip hop artists.
The event gets underway at 6 p.m.
All proceeds from the event will go to Rose’s family.
- Large fire burning at apartments in McCandless
- State lawmaker calls for Mayor Peduto's impeachment over gun bill
- 80-year-old man charged with murder, rape in 1973 Virginia cold case involving 2 local teens
- VIDEO: Police responding to burglary call find Roomba vacuum trapped in bathroom
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Rose was shot and killed last summer after running from a traffic stop in East Pittsburgh.
Michael Rosfeld, the former police officer who shot Rose, was acquitted of murder charges in connection with Rose’s death.
Voices Against Violence, Unappreciated Management, and 1Hood Media will present a concert TONIGHT in honor of Antwon Rose II. All proceeds will go to Antwon’s family.— East Liberty (@EastLibertyPgh) April 10, 2019
The concert begins @ 7 pm at the Ace Hotel. Doors at 6 pm. $15 tickets are available at https://t.co/gr1QGCJFOo pic.twitter.com/ztOnX4opmC
© 2019 Cox Media Group.