PITTSBURGH - Police said they were called to a possible domestic violence situation in the Arlington neighborhood Tuesday morning.
When officers arrived to the address on Fernleaf Street, police said they spoke with a man who was cooperative at first. While talking with him, he suddenly took off and barricaded himself in an apartment and refused to come out.
The man was found to have outstanding warrants.
A SWAT team was called in to make sure there was no one else inside the apartment.
Police said the man eventually surrendered.
- President Trump's visit to Pittsburgh on Wednesday open to public
- JuJu hypes Steelers locker room with surprise gift
- 400 homes, businesses without gas in Westmoreland County
- VIDEO: Man accused of luring child into his home, but some neighbors don't agree with charges
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.