DRAVOSBURG, Pa. - The back of a car was ripped off when it was hit by a train late Wednesday night in Dravosburg.
Emergency crews were called shortly before 11:30 p.m. to the collision at the Boswell Crossing area, officials said.
It’s unclear whether anyone was inside the car when it was hit.
- Woman recounts terrifying moments of violent road rage incident on Liberty Bridge
- Steelers full schedule released, Week 1 on Channel 11 at New England Patriots
- Teen flown to hospital after gymnastics accident in Moon
- VIDEO: Girl shaken as baby dies nearly 14 years later; father charged with homicide
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.