BEAVER, Pa. - A Beaver County mother is charged with endangering the welfare of her children.
Police say the 38-year-old woman overdosed while her two children, both under the age of 11, were inside the house.
At the same time, the woman's boyfriend also overdosed and did not survive, according to police.
Beaver Police told Channel 11 their overdose calls for overdoses have spiked recently, with five calls in just one week.
- Man falls into garbage truck, loses prosthetic leg when dumpster picked up
- Abby Lee Miller posts pictures of her spinal surgery scar
- Military academies begin to follow military transgender ban
- VIDEO: Skeleton of baby T. rex dinosaur for sale on eBay for $2.95 million; scientists are furious
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.